This is something I feel passionate about as I have seen many people run to alcohol, sweets and other self-destructive behaviors. Maybe the past year wasn't what you wanted, maybe you wish things were different, I know I do! but how you react makes a big difference in ending vicious cycles. Here are some things that will make you look at FEEL better
1. exercise exercise exercise! put that emotion into your fitness. The endorphins released will help any ill-feelings.
2. instead of running to alcohol, run to water! This will help you think more clearly and be less dehydrated.
3. instead of turning to sweets, eat carrots or something fresh and full of phyto-nutrients
4. CLEAN. emotional clutter typically manifests itself in your sorroundings. by taking time to clean you are allowing yourself to think and organize your thoughts.
5. Vent. talking through feelings stops them from getting bottled up, by releasing emotions and voicing them, it can help especially women, Identify what you are specifically upset out.
- I believe in an organic approach to health, including personal accountability. I am a personal trainer, certified strength and conditioning specialist, and I teach bootcamps, back and abs classes, TRX suspension training and Piyo- an athletic blend of yoga pilates, dance and more. I graduated Sonoma State University with my BS in Kinesiology, exercise science, and am in the process of getting my MBA from JFKU. California isn't a place- its a state of being ;)